Maryo was a resort world in the Corporate Sector. It was well known for its bazaars and was often visited by idle wealthy beings. Those who visited the planet also enjoyed hunting the native peckvas and fishing for colossus fish amongst the world's vast seas.
N'zaet Nir also lived on Maryo.
Behind the scenesEdit
Maryo was first mentioned in Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook. It was later included in an entry of the Star Wars Encyclopedia, where it was spelled "Mayro." This spelling of the planet's name was continued in A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded and the short story "Omega Squad: Targets." The planet's name was once again spelled "Maryo" in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia and The Essential Atlas.
- Omega Squad: Targets (Mentioned only) (as "Mayro")
- Han Solo and the Corporate Sector Sourcebook
- Star Wars Encyclopedia (as "Mayro")
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition, Revised and Expanded (as "Mayro")
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Atlas
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook