The Maxillipede shuttle, also known as the Separatist shuttle or Neimoidian shuttle, was a model of shuttle manufactured by Haor Chall Engineering and used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Its design was similar to the Sheathipede-class transport shuttle, but featured two large dorsal fins instead of one.
History[edit | edit source]
At least one such craft was captured by the Galactic Republic and used by Colonel Meebur Gascon and his team to carry out a covert mission. Later, another one was used by Commander Kraken to transport clone trooper CT-5385 "Tup" to Count Dooku. However, Republic forces managed to stop it and take Tup back to the Republic.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Neimoidian shuttle)
- (First identified as Separatist shuttle)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 33 (Highlights of the Saga: The Unlikely Heroes)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Maxillipede shuttle)