The Maxillipede shuttle, also known as the Separtist shuttle or Neimoidian shuttle, was a model of shuttle manufactured by Haor Chall Engineering and used by the Confederacy of Independent Systems during the Clone Wars. Its design was similar to the Sheathipede-class transport shuttle, but featured two large dorsal fins instead of one.
At least one such craft was captured by the Galactic Republic and used by Colonel Meebur Gascon and his team to carry out a covert mission. Later, another one was used by Kraken to transport Clone trooper Tup to Count Dooku. However, republic forces managed to stop it, and take Tup back to the Republic.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Secret Weapons" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Sunny Day in the Void"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Missing in Action" (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Unknown"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crystal Crisis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Big Bang"
- (First identified as Neimoidian shuttle)
- (First identified as Separatist shuttle)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (First identified as Maxillipede shuttle)