Maxima-A class heavy cruisers were wedge-shaped First Order heavy cruisers employed around thirty years after the Battle of Endor. New Republic Commander Poe Dameron discovered two of the cruisers at a staging point as the Cold war heated up.
Sometime afterward, Agent Terex commanded one such heavy cruiser, the Ravenous, during the search for the explorer and historian Lor San Tekka. It deployed TIE fighters against Black Squadron, but the confrontation ended in a draw. During the war between the First Order and the Resistance, a Maxima-A class heavy cruiser, the Fortitude, attacked the planet Ikkrukk.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Maxima-A class heavy cruiser first appeared in the 2015 canon novel Before the Awakening, written by Greg Rucka. The cruisers were first pictured in the 2016 comic book Poe Dameron 2, written by Charles Soule and illustrated by Phil Noto.
- Before the Awakening (First appearance)
- Poe Dameron 2 (First pictured)
- Poe Dameron 3 (Mentioned only)
- Poe Dameron 13
- Poe Dameron 30 (Appears in flashback(s))
- Poe Dameron 31
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Before the Awakening
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Poe Dameron 31
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Poe Dameron 13
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Poe Dameron 2
- ↑ Before the Awakening takes place shortly before Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, which the Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary notes as taking place thirty years after the Battle of Endor.
- ↑ Poe Dameron 30