The husband of Maz Kanata was a male individual. Prior to 34 ABY, he married Kanata and gave her a stone statue in her image, which she displayed outside of her castle on the planet Takodana. Although the marriage did not last, the statue remained at Kanata's castle until 34 ABY, when it was destroyed in a conflict between the First Order and the Resistance.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Complete Locations (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 Star Wars: Complete Locations
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens to 34 ABY. Since Star Wars: Complete Locations establishes that Maz Kanata was no longer married at that time, it can be deduced that the marriage began and ended sometime prior to that year.
- ↑ Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens
- Now that's love.. Star Wars (October 11, 2016). Retrieved on October 11, 2016. "The statue of Maz Kanata that welcomed visitors to her castle was a gift from a former husband." (archive copy) (screenshot)