- "This hideout demonstrates one of the great dangers of being a Meatlump. Not to life and limb...what could possibly harm a Meatlump? I'm talking about excess anger."
- ―The Meatlump King
The Meatlump Hideout was the headquarters of the Meatlump Gang on the planet Corellia during the time of the Galactic Civil War. It was located within abandoned maintenance tunnels beneath Coronet City.
Description[edit | edit source]
- "These rugs really tie the room together."
- ―Meatlump King
The hideout was located beneath the streets of Corellia's capital city of Coronet, within some abandoned maintenance tunnels. The hideout was made of multiple rooms and tunnels over several floors. The main entrance was located at the lowest flour of some kind of abandoned warehouse in Coronet.
The largest room of the hideout served as a "throne room" for the Meatlump King, the fabled leader of the Meatlumps whose existence was as mysterious as the Meatlump Hideout itself. The king held court here for his followers.
History[edit | edit source]
- "These chambers and tunnels are my Empire, though it is most definitely not divided. All Meatlumps are welcome here."
- ―Meatlump King
Sometime following the Battle of Yavin, the activities of the Meatlumps were investigated by the Corellia Times journalist Vani Korr. Around 1 ABY, she recruited an adventurer to help her in her investigation. The spacer encountered the Meatlump lieutenant Kaiya Merel and pretended to want to join the gang. The traveler lured the Meatlump lieutenant and, after some successful missions, was eventually accepted among the Meatlumps. Kaiya Merel gave to her new recruit full access to the secret Meatlump Hideout. The spacer was one of the few non-Meatlumps who entered the Meatlump Hideout and finally encountered the Meatlump King. The information gathered in the hideout allowed Vani Korr to finalize her article Who are the Meatlumps?. She revealed the presence of the Meatlump Hideout below the streets of Coronet and the existence of the Meatlump King.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Meatlump Hideout was a location in the 2003 massively multiplayer online role-playing game Star Wars Galaxies, prior to the game's closure on December 15, 2011. The Meatlump Hideout was added to the game with the update dubbed "Chapter 10: The Search for the Meatlump King", released on June 19, 2008.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Quest: "Meatlumps Hideout: Your First Time" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Quest: "Meet the Meatlumps" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Total Experience—Quest: "Help Vani Korr Investigate the Meatlumps" on Corellia
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Ruins of Dantooine
- Star Wars Galaxies: The Complete Online Adventures—Quest: "The Meatlumps Hideout, Part 7" on Corellia