A mechno-chair was a type of self-propelled chair that moved on a set of four articulated legs. Nute Gunray, Viceroy of the Trade Federation, used a mechno-chair to move around Theed Royal Palace during the Invasion of Naboo and Senator Lott Dod, the Trade Federation's representative in the senate of the Galactic Republic, had a multitude of mechno-chairs in his palace on Cato Neimoidia. They were also used to assist with mobility in retirement homes. Thomas Toov used a mechno-chair for greater mobility whenever he left his stasis dome.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Journeys: Beginnings
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Servants of the Empire: Imperial Justice
- Doctor Aphra 9: The Enormous Profit, Part I
- Doctor Aphra 10: The Enormous Profit, Part II
- Doctor Aphra 11: The Enormous Profit, Part III
- Doctor Aphra 12: The Enormous Profit, Part IV
- "The Perfect Weapon" (Mentioned only)
- (First identified as mechno-chair)
- Star Wars: Complete Locations
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition