Meena Tills, a Mon Calamari female, was the Galactic Republic senator from Mon Cala. She served with Tundra Dowmeia as Mon Cala's delegate to the Galactic Senate. By the end of the Clone Wars, Tills was part of the Delegation of 2,000 and signed the Petition of 2,000.
The Clone WarsEdit
Civil War on Mon CalamariEdit
When Mon Cala was engulfed into war with the Mon Calamari being supported by the Republic, but with the Quarren backed by the Separatists, the king of Mon Cala was murdered, leading it to be uncertain who would succeed him. When Lee-Char, the Prince of Mon Cala, stepped forward, he was met with a revolution as the Quarren and the Separatists launched a full siege. Tills traveled back from the Senate with Padmé Amidala, Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano to inspect the situation. When Amidala informed the Senate that the situation had become a full scale civil war, the Republic sent aide and thousands of troops. The war worsened and Tills, along with Char's few remaining loyal followers, were captured and imprisoned. However when the Separatist army was defeated and Lee-Char was seen as the true ruler, Tills attended his coronation and looked heavily pleased at Mon Cala's return to diplomacy.
End of the WarEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Water War"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Gungan Attack"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Prisoners"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Crisis at the Heart"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Voices"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- (Picture only)
- (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 16 (Weapons & Uniforms: Citizens of Coruscant) (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Visual Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Picture only)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition (Picture only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian – "Technology"