Melik Galerha was a Human male Jedi Knight active during the Clone Wars, a pan-galactic conflict between the Galactic Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems. During the war, Galerha attended meetings in the briefing room at the Jedi Temple on the galactic capital Coruscant.
In 19 BBY, the final year of the crisis, Galerha, alongside fellow Jedi Koffi Arana, Olana Chion, Jurokk, Ma'kis'shaalas, J'oopi Shé, and Shadday Potkin, attended a meeting in the Jedi briefing room regarding the Republic's siege of the Outer Rim. The meeting was presented by Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi shortly before Supreme Chancellor Palpatine initiated Order 66, which caused most clone troopers to eliminate their Jedi Generals.
Behind the scenesEdit
Melik Galerha was introduced in the film Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith, released in 2005. Galerha was first identified as such in his entry in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, released in 2008.
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith (First appearance)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia (First identified as Melik Galerha)
- "Rogues Gallery: The Last Stand of the Jedi!"—Star Wars Insider 137
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, p. 314 ("Galerha, Melik")
- ↑ The Essential Reader's Companion dates the events of Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith to 19 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- ↑ "Rogues Gallery: The Last Stand of the Jedi!"—Star Wars Insider 137