- "The course primarily sticks to major waterways around Nashal and therefore is impractical for mount or foot racing. On a hover vehicle, it is considered a delightful afternoon outing."
- ―The Nashal River Race coordinator, to a pilot
Notable portions of the river included the Narrows, the Virrago Bend, Garva's Turn, the Quid Embankment and the Fed-Dub Stretch. This waterway met with other rivers at Xahn's Crossing and at the Deep Run confluences. The Krisa River was used as a racetrack for the Nashal River Race.
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
The Mephyt River first appeared in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011. Its name was revealed in the description of the city of Nashal that was shown to players on the screen that allowed them to choose the starting location for a new character. These description texts were removed when Mos Eisley was made the starting city for all players with the release of the "Publish 25", a.k.a. the "New Game Enhancements", on November 15, 2005. However, in the same game, the river in Nashal was identified as the Krisa River during the Nashal River Race.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance) (First identified as Mephyt River)
- Star Wars Galaxies: Jump to Lightspeed (First identified as Krisa River)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (as Krisa River)
- Suns of Fortune (as Mephyt River)