- "I'm Sergeant Mercious Bragg of the RSF Intelligence Division. We need to find out who was behind the terrorist attack on our city before things escalate further. So far, no one has claimed responsibility."
- ―Mercious Bragg
Mercious Bragg was a Human male who served as a sergeant in the Intelligence Division of the Royal Naboo Security Forces during the time of the Galactic Civil War. Sometime following the Battle of Yavin in 0 BBY, a section of Theed fell victim to a terrorist attack. Sergeant Bragg, who often conducted business in the capital's local cantina, was tasked with discovering the identity of the culprits. With the help of a trooper loyal to the RSF, Bragg investigated the headquarters of the four major criminal organization on Naboo, namely the Skaak Tippers, Borvo the Hutt's criminal empire, the Darkwalkers and the Mummers. Sergeant Bragg eventually concluded that the Mummers were responsible for the attack. Following this revelation, the Royal Naboo Security forces conducted a raid on the Mummer bunker, neutralizing the Mummer's ability to enact future terror attacks.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mercious Bragg was a non-player character in the 2003 video game Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game developed by Sony Online Entertainment and published by LucasArts, prior to its closure on December 15, 2011.
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Legacy Quest: "Tap the Communications of the Four Major Criminal Groups" on Naboo
- ↑ Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided—Legacy Quest: "Bring Terror to the Terrorists" on Naboo
- ↑ IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT STAR WARS GALAXIES. Sony Online Entertainment (2011-06-24). Archived from the original on November 24, 2011. Retrieved on July 25, 2015.