During the Galactic Empire's Iron Blockade of the Anoat sector, six mercantile guild leaders of Mexeluine wanted to meet and discuss the blockade. In order to mediate the meeting and maintain order among the guild leaders' guards, an individual known as "the Smuggler" was contacted, and they dispatched unbiased crew members to Mexeluine.
Behind the scenesEdit
Mexeluine was originally created for "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin," a 2004 supplement for Wizards of the Coast's Star Wars Roleplaying Game of Star Wars Legends. The location was canonized in the mobile game Star Wars: Uprising, which was developed by Kabam for iOS and Android platforms and released on September 10, 2015.
- Star Wars: Uprising (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The game Star Wars: Uprising allows the player to send members of their crew from within the Anoat sector to Mexeluine during a point in the story where no ships can leave the sector due to the Iron Blockade. As such, Mexeluine must be located within the Anoat sector for the crew members to reach it.
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising—Crew Run: "Civil Meeting"
- ↑ "Galactic Gazetteer: Hoth and the Greater Javin"
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising
- ↑ Star Wars: Uprising Release Date Revealed. IGN (September 7, 2015). Retrieved on August 26, 2015.