- "One must learn from experiences! You act without ever considering the repercussions!"
- ―Miarta Sek to Sek'nos Rath
A Force-sensitive Sith, Miarta Sek was born into the Sek Clan who agreed to have her trained in the ways of the Force by the Je'daii Order on the planet Tython, one of nine planets in the Tython system which made up the Settled Worlds. A trained healer from the Great Temple of Mahara Kesh, Sek was given the title of Je'daii Temple Master and oversaw the operations of the Temple of Force Skills, Qigong Kesh. The maternal grandmother of Je'daii Journeyer Sek'nos Rath, Sek and the other Temple Masters formed the Je'daii Council, meeting via holocommunication at the Temple of Balance, Akar Kesh.
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 2 (First appearance)
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 4 (Appears in hologram)
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 5
- Dawn of the Jedi: Force War 3 (Vision to Xesh)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First mentioned) (First pictured)