- "How close are you going to jump in next to Grievous' ship?"
"Hm, pretty close."
- ―Adi Gallia and Anakin Skywalker
A microjump was a tactical jump into hyperspace conducted over a short distance. During the Battle of Saleucami, the Jedi Generals Anakin Skywalker and Adi Gallia used a microjump to emerge from hyperspace a short distance from Grievous's warship. In 14 BBY, Moff Wilhuff Tarkin ordered the Venator-class Star Destroyer Electrum to conduct a microjump to the rimward edge of Sentinel Base's system. This enabled the Electrum to ambush a group of insurgents led by Berch Teller. A microjump had limitations too; traversal over too short of a distance could cause a ship to overshoot its destination, possibly ending up thousands of kilometers away.
- Thrawn Ascendancy: Chaos Rising (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Grievous Intrigue" (First appearance)
- Tarkin (First identified as Microjump)
- Thrawn: Alliances
- Thrawn: Treason