- "The planets of the Mid Rim have been under siege by pirates and we have not acted against them. I understand your hesitancy, for it is mine, too: I am reluctant to arm the galaxy any more than it needs. But my friends, we do have some need."
- ―Senator Padmé Amidala, introducing the motion
The Mid Rim Cooperation Motion, also simply known as Mid Rim Cooperation, was a motion introduced to the Galactic Senate by Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo, as a response to the crisis on Bromlarch. The motion involved trade between many worlds of the Mid Rim, resulting in aid being able to be sent to Bromlarch's people. Several worlds, including Joh'Cire, Kashyyyk, Malastare, Naboo, Sivad and Thiafeña, realized they would benefit from the motion's passing, and the Congress of Malastare were one of the major bodies to vote for it. The motion passed, allowing Bromlarch to be saved from its crisis.
- Queen's Shadow (First appearance) (First identified as Mid Rim Cooperation)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis" (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (First identified as Mid Rim Cooperation Motion)