- "Can I help you?"
- ―Milton Putna, to K-2SO
Milton Putna was a human male lieutenant in the Galactic Empire who, in 0 BBY,[source?] was in control of the door of the vault of the Citadel Tower on Scarif. Due to his experience as a former librarian, Putna was familiar with the structure of the data storage system. When the rebel team known as Rogue One infiltrated the Citadel in the wake of the Battle of Scarif, Putna was beaten down by the rebel-reprogrammed security droid K-2SO, whereupon Cassian Jeron Andor and Jyn Erso carried the unconscious officer to the main door of the vault and used his right hand to gain access.
Behind the scenes
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story audiobook
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel audiobook
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Milton Putna)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 56 (Highlights of the Saga: Infiltrating the Citadel)