- "Can I help you?"
- ―Putna to K-2SO
Milton Putna was a human male lieutenant in the Galactic Empire who, in 0 BBY, was in control of the door of the vault of the Citadel Tower on Scarif. Due to his experience as a former librarian, Putna was familiar with the structure of the data storage system. When the rebel team known as Rogue One infiltrated the Citadel in the wake of the Battle of Scarif, Putna was beaten down by the rebel-reprogrammed security droid K-2SO, whereupon Cassian Jeron Andor and Jyn Erso carried the unconscious officer to the main door of the vault and used his right hand to gain access.
Behind the scenes
Lt. Putna was played by British comedian Paul Putner in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story novelization
- Star Wars: Rogue One: A Junior Novel
- Rogue One Adaptation 5
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide (First identified as Milton Putna)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition