Mimbanites were one of the native races of the planet Mimban.
Biology and appearanceEdit
Like the Coway, Mimbanites were humanoids with short fur, but they were smaller and less robust. Their fur was green rather than red, hence the derogatory nickname Greenies. (This derogatory term was also applied toward Rodians.)
The term "Mimbanite" also refers to a race of furry quadrupeds which inhabited the planet. It is unclear if the quadrupeds were sentient, non-sentient, or semi-sentient.
Unwilling or unable to retreat to caves deep in the swamplands like their cousins, the Coway, when the Galactic Empire set up their mining operations, Mimbanites were reduced to scavenging garbage heaps and begging for alcohol. This once proud race was held in contempt by the Imperial troops and miners.
- Galaxy of Fear: The Nightmare Machine (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First appearance)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 1
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 2 (Mentioned only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 3 (Mentioned only)
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- Star Wars Encyclopedia (Entry: Mimban (Circarpous V))
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe, Third Edition
- The Essential Guide to Alien Species
- Enter the Unknown