- "That's a very polarized point of view, my dear. Would it surprise you to know that many of the people you call Separatist feel the same way about the Republic? And the Jedi? Lux's father was like that."
- ―Mina Bonteri, in reply to Ahsoka Tano's opinion that the Separatists created the Clone Wars
Mina Bonteri's husband was a human male and an officer in the Confederacy military during the Clone Wars. He was married to Mina Bonteri, the senator of Onderon, and together they had a son named Lux. Mina's husband was setting up a base on Aargonar when clone troopers of the Galactic Republic attacked, and was killed during the battle.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides" (First mentioned)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (Indirect mention only)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad audiobook (Indirect mention only)