- "He's from Minashee, at least originally."
- ―Dooku, while referring to Sifo-Dyas
Minashee was the homeworld of Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas and of his father, who worked as a fisherman. It was part of the Cassandran Worlds. While recording a holocomm for his sister, Jenza, Jedi Initiate Dooku mentioned that Sifo-Dyas was from Minashee.
Behind the scenes
The homeworld of Sifo-Dyas was first mentioned in the new Star Wars canon in the 2015 reference book Ultimate Star Wars. It was then identified as Minashee by the audio drama Dooku: Jedi Lost, which was written by Cavan Scott and published on April 30, 2019. The spelling was confirmed in the script release of the audiobook on October 1 of the same year. In the Star Wars Legends continuity, Minashee was first mentioned in Planets of the Galaxy, Volume Two, a Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game book written by John Terra and published by West End Games in 1992.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s)) (First identified as Minashee)
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Mentioned only) (In flashback(s))
- Ultimate Star Wars (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Character Encyclopedia - Join the Battle!