- "Personally I wasn't all that impressed with the Sharu. No sense of humor or style. Nonetheless, there Elthree and I were, deep in their sacred temple. And that’s when I saw it."
- ―Lando Calrissian
The Mindharp of Sharu was an item involved in one of Lando Calrissian's adventures prior to his adventure with Han Solo in 10 BBY. Calrissian told an exaggerated account of the caper as part of his Calrissian Chronicles stories. He and his droid partner L3-37 got to see the Mindharp deep in the sacred temple of the Sharu.
Behind the scenesEdit
The Mindharp of Sharu was introduced into the Star Wars canon in the 2018 reference book Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide by Pablo Hidalgo. The Mindharp originated in the 1983 Star Wars Legends novel Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu, part of The Lando Calrissian Adventures trilogy. In that story, it was a legendary tool used by a race known as the Toka who were known called the Sharu, which would allow them to reclaim their knowledge of their former civilization after a threat to their world had passed.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only) (DLC)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: A Junior Novel (Indirect mention only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide (First identified as Mindharp of Sharu)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Tales from Vandor