- "The Empire killed my friends."
- ―Hazram Namir blaming Mishru's death on the Empire
Mishru was a male soldier who lived on the Outer Rim planet Crucival. During the Imperial Era, he was recruited by the human soldier Hazram Namir to join his band. In 0 BBY, the band was invited by the Galactic Empire to help defend Crucival's transmitter tower. Most of the band, including Mishru, was killed in the battle.
Biography[edit | edit source]
The soldier Mishru lived on Crucival, an Outer Rim planet where various competing factions were at war with each other, during the Imperial Era. After losing his master, Mishru hid his brand, a symbol of his former faction, and robbed passersby in the streets. Hazram Namir, another soldier who had once fought against him, eventually recruited Mishru to join him and other soldiers who were ready to stop drifting between the reoccurring wars on the planet.
In 0 BBY, the Galactic Empire offered to arm any volunteers who would help them defend Crucival's transmitter tower against an incoming attack from the Rebel Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry. Namir and his band of soldiers took the offer; however, nearly all of them died in the first wave of the attack. By the time the battle had ended and the Empire was defeated, only Namir lived, with Mishru and the rest of the band having been killed. Namir blamed their deaths on the Empire, prompting him to join the 61st a week after the battle.
Equipment[edit | edit source]
Behind the scenes[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Hazram Namir joined the 61st Mobile Infantry one week after the Battle of the Tower and two months before Battle of Yavin. As the Battle of Yavin was the final event of the year 0 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the Battle of the Tower, where Mishru died, must also take place in 0 BBY.
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- Battlefront: Twilight Company establishes that Crucival is located within the Tion Hegemony, a sector that Ultimate Star Wars places in the Outer Rim Territories.