In 3643 BBY, at Ord Mantell during its civil war, a promising Republic Special Forces sergeant was assigned to prevent an ambush that the Separatists were preparing for a Republic convoy, in the Avilatan Badlands' road. The Sergeant was able to defeat the few Separatists there were, and disarm the bombs they had placed along the road, therefore preventing a bloodbath for the Republic side.
Behind the scenesEdit
The mission in the Avilatan Badlands appears in Star Wars: The Old Republic, a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released by BioWare on December 20, 2011. The mission represents the events of the Republic trooper class story mission "The Ambush", where the player is sent by Harron Tavus, to clear the road for separatists and preventing their ambush on the Republic convoy, having to disarm several bombs along the road.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "The Spy" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "Mannett Point" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "The Ambush" on Ord Mantell
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.