- Heir to the Jedi (First appearance, simultaneous with Heir to the Jedi audiobook)
- Heir to the Jedi audiobook
- "Journey into Darkness"—Star Wars Insider 155 (First mentioned)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 32 (Databank A-Z: Kel Dor–Ki-Adi-Mundi)
- Star Wars: Alien Archive (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Heir to the Jedi
- In Heir to the Jedi, Luke Skywalker states that he has not heard from Obi-Wan Kenobi since the Battle of Yavin, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 BBY. As Skywalker hears from Kenobi in Star Wars (2015) 1, Heir to the Jedi must take place in between Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope and before Star Wars 1. Star Wars 1 takes place in between Episode IV and Darth Vader (2015) 4. Since Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Darth Vader 4 to 0 ABY, it can be assumed that Heir to the Jedi takes place in the same year.