The mission on Y'Trella was an operation undertaken by Churhee's Riflemen, a pro-Imperial mercenary group, on the planet Y'Trella. The mission resulted in a debacle and led to the death of almost all the Riflemen, including their founder and leader, Vlaydm Churhee.
However, Vlaydm Churhee, the leader of the Riflemen, was not a particularly loyal mercenary. Vlaydm Churhee often breached contracts if offered enough credits, sometimes even switching allegiances in the middle of a battle. This behavior eventually led the Galactic Empire to consider Churhee's Riflemen as expendable.
During the operation, the group found itself pinned down by the enemy and abandoned by the Imperial forces that had promised to provide backup. Almost all the Riflemen perished, and their founder, Vlaydm Churhee, was among the dead.
In the months that followed, Maydla Churhee rebuilt the unit, this time as a fiercely anti-Imperial organization. Thereafter, Churhee's Riflemen took anti-Imperial contracts only, and allied themselves with the Rebel Alliance.
- Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim (First mentioned)
- "Side Trip"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12 (Mentioned only)
- "Special Military Unit Intelligence Update"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15 (Mentioned only)
- Galaxy at War (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 "Special Military Unit Intelligence Update"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- ↑ Side Trip describes this event as a "recent operation". According to the The Essential Reader's Companion, the story in Side Trip is set in 2 ABY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 "Side Trip"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 12
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Galaxy Guide 9: Fragments from the Rim, p. 55
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 Galaxy at War, pp. 108-109