- "What kind of scum builds doomsday weapons for the Empire? I remember hearing about Moff Rebus during my training days. Everyone said he was quirky, and some said he was a genius. But how smart can you be if you live in a sewer system? Maybe he had an affinity for dianogas."
- ―Kyle Katarn
Known that Rebus resides in a Sewage Complex in Anoat City, this led rebel mercenary, Kyle Katarn to discover and extract him from his hideout in the sewers of the city and surrender him to the Rebellion.
The area was scarcely guarded, if not for some probe droids and remotes. However Kyle's major danger were the dianogas living in the sewers. Also, he had to find a not so easy way to reach Rebus. He had to open 4 gates, enter their respective maze-like subsections and raise the sludge level before being able to reach Rebus' headquarters.
Rebus was uncooperative in the interrogation, but his erring words revealed Fest as an important station of the project.
- Star Wars: Dark Forces (First appearance)
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, Vol. I, III ("Anoat system", "Rebus, Moff")
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Star Wars: Dark Forces
- ↑ "Galaxywide NewsNets"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 6 places the outbreak of the Candorian plague on Dentaal on 36:2:12, which falls in 0 ABY. The Official Star Wars Fact File 130 (MAD2-3, General Crix Madine) tie together the events of Star Wars: Dark Forces and Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, and Madine's own recollections in Darksaber as follows: upon learning of the Dark Trooper Project, Madine alerts the Rebel Alliance to the project's existence, thus starting the events of Dark Forces. Shortly afterwards, Madine is ordered to release the Candorian plague on Dentaal, an event which is dated to 36:2:12 per the Adventure Journal. Madine vanishes into the wilderness shortly afterwards, spending a week in the jungles of Dentaal before escaping and fleeing the planet—only to be captured almost immediately by General Rom Mohc and imprisoned on Orinackra. Kyle Katarn then frees Madine from Orinackra, and Madine is then involved in the battle at Corellia. The New Essential Chronology states that only a short amount of time passed between Madine telling the Alliance about the Dark Troopers and his defection. The length of time Madine spends on the run places his capture and imprisonment on Orinackra firmly in the month 36:3, or the first month of 1 ABY. Therefore, the events of Dark Forces prior to the mission to Orinackra fall in 0 ABY, and the remainder of the game and the battle at Corellia both occur in 1 ABY.