- "We infiltrated a smuggler ring on Karazak. They had no idea what they were dealing with."
"We've been following their supply routes. Many converge here, on this planet."
- ―Lene Kostana and Sifo-Dyas
During the Republic Era, Jedi Master Lene Kostana undertook a mission to the planet Asusto in order to track down rumors of Sith artifacts on the black market. After infiltrating a smuggler ring on Karazak, Kostana and her Padawan Sifo-Dyas were led to Asusto, taking Dooku, a fellow Padawan, with them. They encountered several Abyssin smuggling nerve disruptors, who Dooku killed in a fit of rage. However, before they could verify the rumors of Sith artifacts, they were captured by the last remaining coven of the Presagers of Hakotei, who planned to enact a ritual using them. While experiencing a painful vision, Dooku unintentionally used Force lightning to kill the Presagers.
- Dooku: Jedi Lost (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Dooku: Jedi Lost script (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 Dooku: Jedi Lost
- ↑ Star Wars 26
- ↑ Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know gives the age of Dooku at the time of the Battle of Geonosis as 80 years old. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Battle of Geonosis to 22 BBY, placing Dooku's birth year in 102 BBY. The script of Dooku: Jedi Lost states that Dooku is twenty years old during the mission to Asusto, meaning that the mission must have occurred in 82 BBY.