- "Remind me, Captain Rex: What are we doing out here? I mean, besides melting from this heat."
"It's your mission, sir."
"Oh right—investigating Separatist activity. Although who in their right mind would choose this planet to stage a military operation?"
- ―Anakin Skywalker
During the early stages of the Clone Wars in 22 BBY, Jedi General Anakin Skywalker led a mission to investigate Confederacy of Independent Systems activity on the planet Benglor. Skywalker and his clone troopers of the 501st Legion discovered traces of Separatist battle droids, but were attacked by a hostile creature, who killed the trooper Bellow. Skywalker ordered Clone Captain CT-7567 "Rex" to escort the troopers to safety, but Rex returned to assist Skywalker, helping to defeat the creature.
- Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ As "501 Plus One" depicts Anakin Skywalker without a scar during the Battle of Arantara, while Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 establishes that Skywalker has the scar by the time of the mission to Benglor, the Battle of Arantara must have occurred prior.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 places the mission to Benglor during the Clone Wars and prior to the Battle of Christophsis. Since the beginning of the Clone Wars and the Battle of Christophsis are dated to 22 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the mission to Benglor must take place in that year.
- ↑ Battle of Christophsis is a short time after the First Battle of Geonosis, which Ultimate Star Wars stated was the start of the Clone Wars. As Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 establishes that the mission to Benglor occurs before the Battle of Christophsis, it must be a short time after the Battle of Geonosis as well. (Slide 2) establishes that the