- "Rearguard actions across the board… Twenty-First was on Bestine."
- ―Maximian Ajax, to Hazram Namir
In 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's Twenty-First went on a mission to the planet Bestine IV as a part of a coordinated final effort to distract forces of the Galactic Empire and allow the Alliance Fleet to complete its withdrawal from the Mid Rim. News of the Twenty-First's efforts eventually reached the Alliance's 61st Mobile Infantry. One of the company's sergeants, Maximian Ajax, told the news to First Sergeant Hazram Namir during a conversation about the distraction effort.
Behind the scenes
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First mentioned, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Battlefront: Twilight Company
- The main events of Battlefront: Twilight Company are set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. Those events must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY. Furthermore, the mission to Bestine IV took place in the same week as the Coyerti campaign in the novel and so must have also occurred in that year.