- "Rearguard actions across the board… Twenty-First was on Bestine."
- ―Maximian Ajax, to Hazram Namir
In 3 ABY, the Rebel Alliance's Twenty-First went on a mission to the planet Bestine IV as a part of a coordinated final effort to distract forces of the Galactic Empire and allow the Alliance Fleet to complete its withdrawal from the Mid Rim. News of the Twenty-First's efforts eventually reached the Alliance's Sixty-First Mobile Infantry. One of the company's sergeants, Maximian Ajax, told the news to First Sergeant Hazram Namir during a conversation about the distraction effort.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Battlefront: Twilight Company (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook)
- Battlefront: Twilight Company audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Battlefront: Twilight Company)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Battlefront: Twilight Company
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 In Battlefront: Twilight Company, the mission to Bestine IV occurs in the same week as the Coyerti campaign. The section of Twilight Company including the Coyerti campaign is set twenty-two years after the Clone Wars, which ended in 19 BBY, according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. The Coyerti campaign, and thus the mission to Bestine IV must have therefore occurred in 3 ABY.
- ↑ Tarkin