- "This could be a trap, Master. Are you sure you don't need us to go?"
"Of course its a trap, Skywalker."
- ―Anakin Skywalker and Mace Windu
Jedi Masters Mace Windu and Obi-Wan Kenobi undertook a mission to Black Stall Station, the secret outpost of bounty hunter Cad Bane, during the Clone Wars. Having captured Bane on Naboo after he had abducted two Force-sensitive infants, the Jedi sought the kidnapped children, the holocron and kyber memory crystal Bane had earlier stolen which contained the Jedi Order's list of known Force-sensitive children, and information as to who had hired Bane in the first place. However, while Windu and Kenobi were able to retrieve the holocron and memory crystal, Bane escaped and the space station was destroyed. The children were safely rescued by Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano, who found information on the fuel computer of Bane's Xanadu Blood that led them to a facility on the planet Mustafar. However, Bane's escape and the facility's destruction left the Jedi with no answers as to the true mastermind of the entire plot.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot" (In flashback(s))
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bounty Hunters"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the mission to Mustafar in 21 BBY. As this mission takes place concurrently with that mission, it must also take place in 21 BBY.