- "Did the Brayan elders invite you to invade their world? To transform their children into monsters?"
"That was none of my doing. Like you, I am but a guest on this gloom-ridden planet. But wait…you've yet to meet our host…behold Ravna, Lord of Darkness."
- ―Adi Gallia and Dooku
During the Clone Wars, Jedi Masters Obi-Wan Kenobi and Adi Gallia undertook a mission to the planet Bray after the native Brayans asked the Jedi Order for help. While on Bray, the Jedi discovered the presence of both Count Dooku and Lord Ravna, leading to a confrontation that ended in Ravna trapped beneath the ruins of the Citadel of Light and the Brayans freed from his power.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 2 (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
Sources[edit | edit source]
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Adventures: Tales from Vader's Castle 2
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Bacara (★★★★) (link))
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition places this mission after the rescue of Adi Gallia. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Battle of Mon Cala and the skirmish in Theed in 20 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place in 20 BBY. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas also places the Onderonian Civil War in 20 BBY and the takeover of Mandalore in 19 BBY. As the skirmish on Florrum takes place between those events according to the aforementioned timeline, it must take place between 20 BBY and 19 BBY. As this mission takes place between the rescue of Adi Gallia and the skirmish on Florrum, it must take place between 20 BBY and 19 BBY.