During the Clone Wars, Senator Padmé Amidala conducted a diplomatic mission to Cato Neimoidia. She was able to discover a massive droid factory, allowing for the Republic to launch an invasion of Geonosis to shut it down.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "An Old Friend" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis" (Indirect mention only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- (First identified as Mission to Cato Neimoidia)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 11 (Databank A-Z: Rush Clovis–Coruscant)
- ; images #1-6 (of 20)
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Zillo Beast Strikes Back"
- Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the Onderonian Civil War began 22 years before the Rogue One mission, and that it ended 19 years before the mission. Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Rogue One mission to 0 BBY. Therefore, the Onderonian Civil War began in 22 BBY and ended in 19 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Landing at Point Rain"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Senate Spy"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the Zillo Beast incident and the Second Battle of Geonosis in 21 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place 21 BBY.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Weapons Factory"
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.