- "My father's been refueling his fleet at Chinook station for months. Our old friend Hask is overseeing the operation. If we can capture him and shut down the station, we'll strike a solid blow to the Empire."
- ―Commander Iden Versio, to Del Meeko
In 5 ABY, Iden Versio and Del Meeko undertook a mission to Chinook Station on Bespin. Their objective was to find and capture Gideon Hask after learning from Ralsius Paldora that Admiral Garrick Versio's fleet, being overseen by Hask, had been refueling at Chinook for several months, and to shut down the Imperial operation there.
After landing at the station in T-65 X-wing starfighters Versio and Meeko engaged Imperial forces and then disguised themselves as stormtroopers. Whilst in disguise they headed to infiltrate the Overseer's Tower where Hask was located. Upon arriving at the tower they discovered that Hask had anticipated their arrival and set a trap. They attempted to follow him and exited the tower in time to see Hask's Star Destroyer leaving the station. Alarms across the station were triggered alerting all Imperial forces to their presence. After fighting through Imperial forces, Versio and Meeko were unable to reach their X-wings, and were forced to hijack a cloud car. They used the cloud car to attack Chinook Station's fueling depot, causing a chain reaction which destroyed the fuel and three docked Star Destroyers.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (First appearance)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 61 (Weapons & Uniforms: Bespin's Cloud City) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Build Your Own X-Wing 61 (Creating a Starship Fleet: Battlefront II – Playing the TIE Fighter Pilots) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates Han Solo meeting with an Imperial defector at Maz's castle to get information that would help in the liberation of Kashyyyk to twenty-nine years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the meeting and the resulting skirmish took place in 5 ABY. As the mission to Chinook Station took place between Solo's meeting with the Imperial defector, and the Battle of Jakku, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 5 ABY, the mission to Chinook Station also took place in 5 ABY.