- "I feel like I'm surrounded by ghosts."
- ―Cal Kestis talking about the feeling caused by the abandoned Jedi Temple
The Stinger Mantis landed near the Jedi Temple, allowing Kestis and BD-1 to proceed inside. After facing a hard journey, the Padawan almost succumbed to despair, but with BD-1's support, was able to secure a new Kyber crystal and build a lightsaber. On his way out he fought Imperial troops in the mining facility to return to the Mantis.
Behind the scenes
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of "Landing at Point Rain" in 21 BBY, and Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the death of CT-411 "Ponds," as depicted in "Lethal Trackdown," to the same year. Since places "Brain Invaders" between "Landing at Point Rain" and "Lethal Trackdown," it must also be set in 21 BBY. As the second occupation of Geonosis begins in "Brain Invaders," it must have started in 21 BBY, and Catalyst: A Rogue One Novel establishes that the Galactic Empire carried on the occupation after the end of the Clone Wars. Dawn of Rebellion specifies that the Empire continued to hold its presence on Geonosis until the sterilization of Geonosis and that, within months of the genocide, Project Stardust had been entirely relocated to Scarif. As Star Wars: Rogue One: The Ultimate Visual Guide states that the DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station was moved to that planet nine years before the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, which occurred in 0 BBY according to Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the Death Star was moved over Scarif in 9 BBY. Based on what Dawn of Rebellion notes about how the sterilization occurred months before the project was situated over Scarif, the sterilization and Imperial withdrawal from Geonosis must have occurred around 9 BBY. Therefore, the second occupation of Geonosis lasted from 21 BBY to around 9 BBY.
- The events of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, including the mission to Ilum, takes place in 14 BBY per the reasoning here.