Early in the Clone Wars, a mission occurred when Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker and his Padawan, Ahsoka Tano, set out to return Rotta the Huttlet to his father, Jabba, on Hutt ruled planet of Tatooine.
The two arrived after taking down IG-100 MagnaGuards. Skywalker and Tano split up, enabling Skywalker to duel Count Dooku and Tano to combat the count's MagnaGuards. In the end, they returned the baby to his father, leading to a Hutt Clan–Republic treaty.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars film (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Dooku Captured" (In flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Hunt for Ziro" (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 19 (Highlights of the Saga: The Death of Jabba the Hutt) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 24 (Weapons & Uniforms: Terror of the IG-100s)
- Star Wars: Geektionary: The Galaxy from A - Z
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 27 (Databank A-Z: InterGalactic Banking Clan–Jakku) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars Encyclopedia of Starfighters and Other Vehicles (Indirect mention only)
- Rise of the Separatists (Indirect mention only)
- Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian: Making of Season Two
- "Anakin Skywalker" – Star Wars Encyclopedia
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of the Battle of Christophsis and the early events of the Battle of Ryloth to 22 BBY. As the film this event takes place within takes place between the events of the pieces of media the other events are attached to according to , this event must also take place in 22 BBY.