- "If what Vishar says is true, the Separatists have been bringing captured soldiers there—though she hasn't seen it herself. Vishar is too afraid of the local regent to investigate on her own. I can get us to the surface under the guise of a diplomatic aid mission. The rest is in your hands."
"Our mission is simple—gather intel. Find out what this compound is and discover if it is, indeed, holding prisoners of war."
- ―Padmé Amidala and Obi-Wan Kenobi
During the early Clone Wars in 22 BBY, the Galactic Republic undertook a mission to the planet Krystar after Senator Padmé Amidala was given information of rumored clone trooper prisoners by its representative, Vishar Koss. Amidala visited Krystar, claiming to be on a diplomatic aid mission, while Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi and the troopers of the 7th Sky Corps investigated, learning Regent Queb was indeed holding clone prisoners and selling them to a Trandoshan hunter. The troopers were rescued, and Kenobi sent a Republic team to take Queb into custody.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 3 (First appearance) (In flashback(s))
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 3
- Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 3 places the mission to Krystar during the Clone Wars and prior to the siege of Hisseen, which Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 establishes is prior to the Battle of Christophsis. Since the beginning of the Clone Wars and the Battle of Christophsis are dated to 22 BBY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas, the mission to Krystar must take place in that year.
- Battle of Christophsis is a short time after the First Battle of Geonosis, which Ultimate Star Wars stated was the start of the Clone Wars. As Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 1 establishes that the siege of Hisseen occurs before the Battle of Christophsis, it must be a short time after the Battle of Geonosis as well. Star Wars Adventures: The Clone Wars – Battle Tales 3 establishes that the mission to Krystar occurred sometime prior to the siege, so it too must only be a short time into the war. (Slide 2) establishes that the