- "Well, there's a sinister plot in the works against the Jedi! I have proof of it! I can prove that everything I know is true beyond the shadow of a doubt!"
- ―Fives attempts to explain his findings to Skywalker and Rex
Jedi General Anakin Skywalker and Clone Captain Rex undertook a mission to Coruscant's Level 1325 during the Clone Wars to find rogue ARC trooper Fives, who was on the run after being framed for an attempted attack on Supreme Chancellor Sheev Palpatine.
During the Battle of Ringo Vinda, CT-5385—a clone trooper also known by his nickname "Tup"—unexpectedly shot and killed Jedi General Tiplar. The attack was done due to a premature execution of the Order 66, caused by a failure in Tup's control chip, an organic chip incorporated into all the clones to make them follow the order.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders" (First appearance)
- The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas (Indirect mention only)