After obtaining information from a spy named Bellis, the Republic Special Forces unit known as Havoc Squad sent Captain Zora and a newly-recruited Sergeant to recover a captured ZR-57 orbital strike bomb. Although the two soldiers were unable to locate the bomb due to it being moved by the separatists, the Sergeant was able to eliminate three separatist leaders named Bol, Saphrro, and Vyru.
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance)
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "The Ambush" on Ord Mantell
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Flashpoint: "The Esseles"
- Star Wars: The Old Republic—Trooper Mission: "Mannett Point" on Ord Mantell
- Star Wars: The Old Republic about ten to twelve years after the signing of the Treaty of Coruscant, which is dated to 3653 BBY by Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia. The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2 takes place ten years after the treaty, one week after the mission to Nar Shaddaa, and around the time of the SpecForce Incident. Since the mission and the incident are respectively part of Act I of the Jedi Knight and Republic Trooper's storylines, and the Trooper's Act I occurs concurrent to Act I of the Smuggler storyline, the general events of the Prologue and Act I for all classes can be assumed to occur in 3643 BBY. places