- "Hardly seems the kind of place the Alliance should be sending its best known leader."
"Perhaps, Captain, that's the reason they decided to send me."
- ―Rebel Captain and Leia Organa
In 0 ABY, during the Galactic Civil War, Princess Leia Organa embarked on a mission to the planet Metalorn. Leia was to contact her old history teacher, Professor Arn Horada, and use him as a starting point to establish a resistance and launch sabotage attempts against the Galactic Empire. Baron Orman Tagge stopped her soon after she had made contact, forcing her to leave the planet without completing her mission. Leia was hopeful, however, that simply by revealing the Alliance to Restore the Republic was alive and well they would inspire the people of Metalorn to rebel themselves.
- Star Wars 30: A Princess Alone (First appearance)
- Star Wars 33: Saber Clash (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 36: Red Queen Rising (Mentioned only)