The mission to Minfar was undertaken months after the Hosnian Cataclysm during the war between the First Order and the Resistance. The mission ended in a success for the Resistance, with the Echo Horn being destroyed and forcing the First Order to leave Minfar.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Spark of the Resistance (First appearance, simultaneous with Spark of the Resistance audiobook)
- Spark of the Resistance audiobook (First appearance, simultaneous with Spark of the Resistance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- The Star Wars Book
- Skywalker: A Family at War
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Spark of the Resistance
- Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire
- Spark of the Resistance takes place after the Hosnian Cataclysm, which is dated to 34 ABY by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas. According to Matt Martin, Spark of the Resistance takes place before Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge. Galaxy's Edge: Black Spire starts concurrent with the Battle of Takodana and the Hosnian Cataclysm, which are depicted in Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens, then jumps four months ahead to the Resistance establishing its presence on Batuu, and concludes with an epilogue set several weeks later, when the First Order occupies the planet and the Battle of Batuu begins. The themed land Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge is set during the occupation and depicts the Battle of Batuu via the attraction Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance. Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary dates the battle to six months after the events of The Force Awakens, which are dated by Star Wars: Galactic Atlas to 34 ABY. Furthermore, The Star Wars Book dates the Battle of Batuu to 34 years after the end of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 0 ABY; this again places the Battle of Batuu in 34 ABY. Therefore everything within Galaxy's Edge and any related media depicting the Battle of Batuu, or set between The Force Awakens and the battle, must also occur in that year. The mission to Minfar must therefore also be set in 34 ABY.