- "I sense… a place I've been to before… waterfalls… Naboo."
- ―Anakin Skywalker, sensing Cad Bane will go to Naboo
Jedi Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano conducted a mission to Naboo's Jan-gwa city during the Clone Wars, to prevent the bounty hunter Cad Bane's imminent kidnapping of Roo-Roo Page, a young Force-sensitive female Gungan.  The failed kidnapping gave Jan-gwa some local notoriety.
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know
- Star Wars: Absolutely Everything You Need to Know, Updated and Expanded
- Rise of the Separatists
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Children of the Force"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the second mission to Rodia and the mission to Mustafar to 21 BBY. As the event takes place between these two missions, it must also take place in 21 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Rise of the Separatists