During the Desolator crisis, a young Jedi Knight was sent on a mission to Nar Shaddaa in order to locate the missing SIS agent Galen and to destroy the Power Guard Enhancement System, which had fallen into the hands of the Sith Empire. Working with Chief Rieekan and the agents of the SIS unit on the moon, the Knight followed Agent Galen's trail to the Nikto Sector, where the Jedi found the Power Guard recruitment center under the control of Imperial forces. Chasing Agent Galen and his captor Lord Sadic, the apprentice of the Sith Lord Darth Angral, across Nar Shaddaa, the Jedi fought through Imperial forces and Power Guards to finally catch up to Sadic in the Imperial prison district of Shadow Town. During the mission, Chief Rieekan and many of his agents were massacred by Power Guards in a raid on their safehouse, and Agent Galen was converted into a Power Guard against his will. The Knight eventually fought and killed Sadic in his laboratory, and the remnants of the Power Guard project was destroyed by the SIS and the commandos of the Republic's Blackstar Squad.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Search for Agent Galen" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Red Light, Black Heart" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Striking Back" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "Showdown with Lord Sadic" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Defector" on the Abandoned Mining Facility
- ↑ The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 7.11 7.12 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Jedi Knight Mission: "The Power Guard Project" on Nar Shaddaa
- ↑ Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Old Republic: Annihilation, and "The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom"—Star Wars Insider 137, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY.