In 21 ABY, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker began investigation upon leads that mentioned the Sith planet Exegol. One of his leads led him and Landonis Balthazar Calrissian on a mission to Pasaana, tracking down an assassin called Ochi due to Skywalker sensing a disturbance in the Force.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: A Junior Novel (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- (First identified as mission to Pasaana)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ The Mandalorian – "Chapter 7: The Reckoning"
- ↑ Phasma
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states that Landonis Balthazar Calrissian and Luke Skywalker traveled to Pasaana thirteen years before the Starkiller Incident, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 34 ABY. Therefore, the mission must take place in 21 ABY.