The Mission to Pijal was a mission undertaken by Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi to mediate the signing of the Governance Treaty between the Pijali monarchy and Czerka Arms on the Inner Rim planet Pijal in 40 BBY.
Behind the scenes
The mission to Pijal appears in the 2019 novel Master & Apprentice, written by Claudia Gray. Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, a reference book published later that year, first identified the Mission to Pijal as capitalized.
- Master & Apprentice (First appearance, simultaneous with Master & Apprentice audiobook)
- Master & Apprentice audiobook
- Brotherhood (Mentioned only)
Notes and references
- Master & Apprentice
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace
- Skywalker: A Family at War places the events of Master & Apprentice eight years before the Invasion of Naboo, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates to 32 BBY. Therefore, Master & Apprentice takes place in 40 BBY.
- Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition