During the Clone Wars, Jedi General Mace Windu and Lightning Squadron were sent on a mission to the planet Ridlay to investigate its lack of communications. Speaking with Ridlay's inhabitants, Windu discovered that they had been attacked by alleged spirits which had emerged from the Ascension Well during one of Ridlay's eclipses, which occurred every fifty years. While investigating the well, Windu and his clone troopers were confronted by Count Dooku, Head of State of the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- "Separation Anxiety Part One"—Star Wars Adventures (2020) 9 (First appearance)
- "Separation Anxiety, Part Two"—Star Wars Adventures (2020) 10
Notes and references
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Death Trap"
- "Separation Anxiety Part One"—Star Wars Adventures (2020) 9
- "Separation Anxiety Part One" takes place after the Clone Wars begins in Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones, but before Ponds' death in "Lethal Trackdown". Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones in 22 BBY, while Star Wars Helmet Collection 76 (Highlights of the Saga: The End of Endurance) dates the events of "Lethal Trackdown" to 21 BBY. Therefore, "Separation Anxiety Part One" must take place between 22 BBY and 21 BBY.