- "If your father spent such efforts in fulfilling his quotas, I would not need to be here, Princess Trios."
- ―Vader speaks with Trios
The Sith Lord Darth Vader traveled on a mission to the mining planet Shu-Torun in the Mid Rim in order to ensure that ore quotas for Imperial building projects would be fulfilled. During the visit the King of Shu-Torun tried to have Vader killed, as he had turned against the Empire, but was unsuccessful and instead died himself at the hands of the Sith's assassin droids BT-1 and 0-0-0. Vader then crowned the king's youngest and only surviving child, Princess Trios as the new queen, leaving her to see that future quotas were met.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Darth Vader Annual 1 (First appearance)
- Darth Vader 16 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 43 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 66 (Indirect mention only)