During the Galactic Civil War, Rebel General Leia Organa led a mission to the planet Shu-Torun to strike a economic blow against the Galactic Empire, as well as seeking revenge against Queen Trios for her betrayal of the Rebel Alliance at Mako-Ta, which resulted in heavy losses for the Alliance Fleet. The objective was to destroy the Spike, the backbone of Shu-Torun's infrastructure, turning the world from one of the galaxy's marvels into a mere mining world, with minimal casualties.
Following Shu-Torun's Queen Trios' betrayal of the Rebel Alliance's fleet to Sith Lord Darth Vader, his Death Squadron attacked Alliance Fleet at the Mako-Ta Space Docks. During the battle, Leia Organa and several rebels were able to sneak aboard Vader's flagship, the Executor and steal several sets of codes that allowed the fleet to escape. In addition to the codes, Organa also obtained schematics to the Spike on Shu-Torun.
After a brief stay on Hubin, Organa and her team were able to find Admiral Gial Ackbar and Home One. Despite the Alliance's limited resources, Organa was able to convince them to allow her to carry out the sabotage mission. To carry out the mission, Organa recruited Tunga Arpagion on Gralack, Benthic's surviving Partisans, and accepted the rebel technician Meorti as a slicer.
As the Millennium Falcon approached Shu-Torun, the several members of the Central Isopter arrived posing as tourists. Organa's team kidnapped Lord Or-Tar and had Tunga pose as him to get close to Trios in order to allow C-3PO to scan her eye at her party. As Tunga distracted the queen, 3PO was able to get a scan of her eye. Organa also had Tunga give Trios a message, that "she did this". Organa, her team, and the Partisans then planned their attack on the spike. Benthic, his Partisans, Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca headed to the spike to plant explosives. Organa had Tungo pose as Trios while Organa and her team went to the main access terminal behind Trios' throne. Meorti was able to close all exits from the Abyssal Rooms and jammed all communications. Trios realized that the rebels were there and planning something. Skywalker, Chewbacca, and the Partisans were able to take the Falcon through the spike's shields and fought the guards. However, the Partisans decided to do more damage to Shu-Torun that would be similar to what happened to Jedha.
- Star Wars 58 (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 59 (Indirect mention only)
- Star Wars 61 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 62 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars 63 (First appearance)
- Star Wars 64
- Star Wars 65
- Star Wars 66
- Star Wars 67
- Star Wars 68 (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Star Wars 61
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Star Wars 68
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 3.11 3.12 3.13 3.14 3.15 3.16 3.17 3.18 3.19 3.20 3.21 3.22 3.23 Star Wars 63
- ↑ This event occurs between assault on the Mako-Ta Space Docks, which has been placed in 1 ABY by Ultimate Star Wars, New Edition, and the events of Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, which Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places in 3 ABY. Therefore, this event must take place between 1 ABY and 3 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars 66
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Star Wars 50
- ↑ Star Wars 53
- ↑ Star Wars 60
- ↑ Star Wars 64