The Mission to Sinta Glacier Colony was a mission undertaken in 35 ABY by members of the Resistance to obtain information regarding a First Order spy. Poe, Finn, and Chewbacca took the Millennium Falcon to the Sinta Glacier Colony to meet Boolio, a Resistance operative, to obtain a datacard sent by a First Order spy during the last First Order inspection. Finn asked Boolio about the spy but Boolio replied that they didn't say who he was, only that the information in the datacard was vital to the Resistance's survival. Soon, twenty TIE fighters and TIE whispers found them. Once the information was transferred from the datacard to R2-D2, Finn got back on the Falcon and Poe took off with the First Order pilots on their trail. Poe attempted to loose them by using a series of hyperspace jumps to throw the TIEs off their trail, a technique called hyperspace skipping, which resulted in them visiting many space phenomena where many TIE pilots were killed in, such as, the Megafauna Chasm of the Typhonic Nebula, the Mirror-Spires of Ivexia, and the Crystal Chaos of Cardovyte, before eventually returning to the Resistance base on Ajan Kloss.
- Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: Expanded Edition
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Mission to Sinta Glacier Colony)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 Star Wars: Episode IX The Rise of Skywalker
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker: The Visual Dictionary states the Mission to Sinta Glacier Colony occurred one year after the "Starkiller Incident." As Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the Starkiller Incident to 34 ABY, it can be deduced that the mission took place in 35 ABY.