During the Battle for Anaxes, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker, Clone Captain Rex, and Clone Force 99 embarked on an unsanctioned mission to Skako Minor; which was neutral during the Clone Wars, to rescue ARC trooper CT-1409, also known by his nickname "Echo," from the Techno Union in the city of Purkoll. Later, the Techno Union sent droid forces to dispatch the Republic forces. However, the clones managed to convince the native Poletecs to join them. After the droids arrived, a battle ensued. Soon most of the droids were destroyed, with few Poletec casualties. Although two Octuptarra tri-droids had started firing on the Poletecs. They ran for their lives, but most were killed by the blasts from the droids that shook the ground. Anakin and the clones eventually managed to destroy the two tri-droids, and the surviving droids fled from the battle. The surviving Poletecs then cheered in their native tongue. Later, Skywalker thanked the Poletec chief, and the chief told him that the Jedi would always have an ally on Skako Minor.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Unfinished Business" (Appears in flashback(s))
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 1.11 1.12 1.13 1.14 1.15 1.16 1.17 1.18 1.19 1.20 1.21 1.22 1.23 1.24 1.25 1.26 1.27 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "A Distant Echo"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- ↑ Dark Disciple
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas establishes that the Mission to Moraband, which takes place prior to this event, was in 19 BBY. The Battle of Coruscant takes place after this event, and is also placed in 19 BBY. Therefore, this event must have taken place in 19 BBY.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "On the Wings of Keeradaks"