During the Clone Wars, Galactic Republic military personnel carried out a mission to Skytop Station. The Republic had deduced that the Confederacy of Independent Systems was operating a secret listening post to spy on their transmissions, and eventually, thanks to a transmission from Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker's recently-captured astromech droid R2-D2, located the post, Skytop Station, on a moon in the Ruusan system. Skywalker, his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, and a squad of clone troopers led by Captain Rex snuck into the station on orders from Jedi General and Master Obi-Wan Kenobi to destroy the station. Skywalker also wanted to rescue his droid, whom Kenobi had been appalled to discover had never been memory-wiped. The mission was complicated when it was discovered that the astromech assigned to replace R2, R3-S6, was a Separatist spy. Eventually, Skytop Station was destroyed, with Skywalker, Tano and the surviving clones escaping in the freighter Twilight, and Skywalker popping back in his starfighter to rescue R2 from the plummeting station. General Grievous, who had been present at the station, also escaped in his ship, the Soulless One.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush" (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Downfall of a Droid"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Bombad Jedi"
- ↑ 4.00 4.01 4.02 4.03 4.04 4.05 4.06 4.07 4.08 4.09 4.10 4.11 4.12 4.13 4.14 4.15 4.16 4.17 4.18 4.19 4.20 4.21 4.22 4.23 4.24 4.25 4.26 4.27 4.28 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Duel of the Droids"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas