During the Clone Wars, Galactic Republic Senator Bail Organa of Alderaan and Junior Representative Jar Jar Binks of Naboo conducted a mission to Toydaria in a bid to persuade the world's government to allow for Toydaria to be used as a staging ground for relief supplies to be delivered to the embattled Ryloth. This was interrupted by the Trade Federation, whose representative in the Republic's Senate, Lott Dod, entered into King Katuunko's council chamber along with an aide and spoke against Organa and Binks' plea.
- "We Need to Talk About Jar Jar"—Star Wars Insider 131
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 11 (TAN1, Tantive IV)
- The Official Star Wars Fact File Part 24 (22 BBY 85–86, The Struggle for Toydaria)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Supply Lines"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Ambush"
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the early events of the Battle of Ryloth to 22 BBY. As this mission occurs concurrently to the early stages of the battle, it must also take place in 22 BBY.