During the Clone Wars, Jedi Master Mace Windu and Representative Jar Jar Binks conducted a mission to the moon Zardossa Stix to rescue Queen Julia of Bardotta, who had been kidnapped by the Frangawl Cult.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Sources[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars Helmet Collection 29 (Databank A-Z: Jelucan–Lord Junn)
- Star Wars: The Complete Visual Dictionary, New Edition
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part I"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Disappeared, Part II"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lost One"
- Star Wars: Galactic Atlas dates the trial of Ahsoka Tano and the mission to Utapau to 19 BBY. As the episode this event takes place within takes place between the events of the episodes the other events are attached to according to , this event must take place in 19 BBY.
In other languages
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.